About the Video
On November 17, 2011, business leaders and entrepreneurs from around the heartland of America attended the Great Lakes Entrepreneurial Bash, a featured event of the Kauffman Foundation’s Global Entrepreneurship Week.
A panel of world class company founders who started from scratch and blazed a trail to success at, or greater than, $100 million shared key insights and ingredients that made their companies extraordinarily successful — as well as the challenges and failures they faced along the way.
- Mike Domek, Founder, TicketsNow
- Ron Galowich, Founder, Initiate Systems Inc. & First Health Group Corp.
- Jim Gray, Founder, optionsXpress
- Dane Miller, Founder, Biomet
- Robert Jordan, Author, How They Did It: Billion Dollar Insights from the Heart of America